Last updated November, 2023
It is the policy of Dudleys to provide a consistently high standard of civil and structural engineering consultancy services to our clients. To achieve this, the Company has developed a ‘Business Management System’ in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015
In particular the Company is committed to:
· Implement and maintain a Business Management System that ensures that all the activities of the Company are carried out in a manner that meets or exceeds all applicable requirements and the expectations of our clients.
· Endeavour to fully understand the requirements and objectives of our clients in order to provide civil and structural engineering consultancy services that meet or exceed their objectives.
· Establish and review company quality objectives.
· Ensure all employees adhere to the Quality Management System and that the principles are applied to all areas of the Company’s operations and adopted for all projects, irrespective of size and client philosophy.
· Monitoring and reviewing resources and the training requirements of all its employees and to provide the necessary training to ensure they can carry out the tasks required.
· Using only those suppliers and subcontractors that can demonstrate compliance with agreed quality standards. The performance of critical suppliers and subcontractors will be monitored and reviewed.
· Seek to obtain feedback on our performance from our clients that can be used to improve our service.
· Consistently improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
The basis of our policy is summed up in our three core values;
Presentation is key
We work as a team
There’s more to life than work